16000 mg Commercial Ozone Generator Main Features:
High Efficiency: Turbo fan, efficient ventilation. Eliminates virtually ANY mal-odors from cigarette/cigar smoke, pet odors, paint/cleaning fumes, dust, water damage, smoke damage, cooking odors, and other airborne odors.
Upgrade Commercial Ozone Generator: Over 16,000 mg of ozone production and a larger fan sterilizes more square footage. Low energy usage yields cost and energy savings.
Durable & Portable: Baking paint process, good-looking appearance, anti-rust. Industrial grade aluminum alloy casing will keep this purifier cleaning for years to come.Compact and lightweight design means you can use the ozone generator virtually anywhere -- in your home, office, boat, car, just about anywhere!
New Time Function: A newly improved timer is sturdier and allows you to control the length of purification time and includes a HOLD function. Please note that ALL ozone generators on the market are meant to be used in unoccupied spaces.
1. It is forbidden to use in the place of strong static electricity and a strong magnetic field, and the product is strictly prohibited from contact with rain or liquid.
2. Ozone has a special odor. When using this machine, it is sensitive to ozone odor, which is normal. Just leave the site.
3. When using ozone to sterilize and deodorize, please do not directly contact the eyes and the respiratory tract with the ozone outlet to avoid discomfort.
4. This product is rotten to high voltage products and should be placed in a safe, well-ventilated and firm place.
5. The inlet and outlet of this machine must not be blocked by foreign objects or inserted by metal to avoid electric shock and reduce product performance.
6. Children under 14 years of age and people with mental illness are prohibited from operating this machine.
Repair and Maintenance
1. Please place the device in a dry and ventilated place.
2. This ozone machine should be repaired by a professional electrician, please do not open the box (there is a high voltage inside).
3. Please have a professional electrician open the cover of the case during maintenance.
4. Check whether the internal connectors of the machine are loose.
5. If the connector is loose, tighten it with a screwdriver.
6. All customers who purchased our products can purchase consumables from our company below the market price.