1. Tabletop Melting Furnace is the perfect solution for the metal treating artist looking for mobility. Capable of melting up to 2 kilos of gold, Aluminum, Gold, Lead, Silver, Sterling Silver, Tin & Zinc.
2. Considering working principle and characteristics of this furnace, in order to ensure durability, strongly advise continuous working time is less than 3 hours, or stop for 1 hour after 3 hours of continuous working
3. The crucible consists of pure graphite, and is, therefore, the first choice for melting furnace, since high heat resistance is ensured.
4. The regulation of the melting temperature is very user-friendly via a highly modern PID module. This module allows the digital adjustment of the set point temperature to the degree accurately. The PID module monitors the actual temperature in the melting chamber at 2-second intervals so that it does not overheat or cool down. The temperature is kept constant around the melting point.
5. The machine set a maximum operating temperature of 1100 ℃. It takes 10-15 Minutes to first warm-up depending on the metal you’re melting and 10-15 minutes to fully melt your metal depending on the form of material
1. Designed for handheld pouring directly from the crucible
2. Highly advanced PID module, Digital control system
3. Led display with touchpad digital readout allows precise temperature control
4. Insulated lid holds heat in and keeps oxygen out for a cleaner melt
5. The crucible is grooved at the top for easy removal from the furnace using the specially designed tongs that are provided with the furnace
6. The high performance and the good insulation ensure a rapid reaching of the desired melting temperature.
Max Temp: 1100°C
Measuring the Accuracy of Heating Range: ± 0.5%
Ambient Temperature: 0-50 ℃ (32-122 ℉)
Environment Humidity: 30-85%
Product Size: 36 * 25 * 37 cm
Product weight: 10kg
1. Under normal SV / PV display status, press the "Set" key to make the SV display flashing. Use the "<" key to find the desired set temperature digit, and then
Use "∨" "∧" to change the set temperature, then press "Set" again to return the meter to the SV / PV normal display status.
2. In the normal display state, press and hold the "Set" key for 3 seconds to display the parameter setting status in the PV display and the corresponding value in the SV display
Followed by the "Set" key to display the following parameters symbols: (All parameters have been set at the factory, please do not change it arbitrarily)
3. Note: This machine has a display reply function, when the operator to modify the parameters such as setting and forgetting to return to the main display mode, the instrument will move back to the main display mode after 30 seconds, the changed parameters will not be saved。